Scholarship value – $1000 Scholarship:
In Support of Those Under the Revised US Travel Ban
Course(s) Offered: Any discipline
Course Level: Undergraduate
Provider: Market Inspector
Country to Study in: USA, UK
There are two main prerequisites that must be met to be eligible for the scholarship:
- All the participants should have been born in one of the following countries: Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.
- All the participants should be either currently enrolled or have been accepted at an accredited UK/US post-secondary educational institution within 2017.
The applicant must also be able to provide the following documents:
- A copy of a valid passport or birth certificate.
- Transcripts or similar documentation proving that the applicant is currently enrolled or has been accepted at an accredited UK or US university
- *An essay outlining why they feel that they should be chosen to receive the scholarship
*The essay should represent you, where do you plan to spend the money, why do you want to obtain this specific degree, and why you are the most suitable candidate for the scholarship.
All the applications and essays will be reviewed by a committee within the company. The final decision will be made according to the most creative, well-structured, and comprehensive application essay.
Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen
Any accredited UK or US Universities
Fields of study
All available post-secondary courses at the universities of their choice in the UK or USA
Number of awards
One award will be granted
This is a ONE-TIME financial aid
The award will have the cash value of $1000
Method of Application
Before you start your application, make sure you are eligible. To be eligible for consideration requires an essay submission outlining why you are most suitable for the scholarship. Please see the section above on ‘Eligibility’. You must write an original essay. Essay requirements are as follows:
- The essay must be written in English.
- The number of words should be between 1,000-1,500.
- All documents must be submitted in MS Word or PDF format.
- The content of the essay must be written by the applicant and be 100% original.
You should submit all the documents via email at email@example.com. Write “Scholarship Application + Your Name” in the subject line.
It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete details about the application, prerequisites, essay, and deadline.
The application deadline is 31st October 2017 midnight UTC (+01:00)
The winner will be announced on 1st December 2017.