Are you looking for a flexible way to study, the prestige of a Kate Hamburger Kolleg/Centre for Global Cooperation Research (KHK/GCR21), is offering research fellowships in the period March 2018 – February 2019. Applicants from global south (Africa, Latin America and the developing countries in Asia) are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
This theme aims to develop a dynamic understanding of global cooperation (i.e. extensive and intensive collaboration of two or more parties to address a collective problem of global scale).
Type: Fellowships are available to pursue research.
Eligible Countries: Applicants from global south (i.e., Africa, Latin America and the developing countries in Asia) are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
Scholarship Value: Benefits to Fellows
- An intellectually stimulating and vibrant interdisciplinary learning community
- Excellent infrastructure with fully equipped offices, library facilities, and administrative support (also with finding accommodation)
- Travel expenses and funds to organize workshops (subject to approval)
- Either a monthly stipend commensurate with experience or salary reimbursement to the home institution
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- In the period March 2018-February 2019, we invite fellowship applications from across the humanities and social sciences (including psychology, law, and economics) in relation to the first two main themes, as detailed below. Preference is for fellowships of twelve months, but shorter periods will also be considered. We particularly encourage female researchers and scholars from the Global South to apply. Applications from scholars at risk are welcome.
- Cover letter
- Concise research proposal (3-5 pages)
- List of publications
- Text of one relevant publication
Application Deadline: November 19, 2017.