Applicants are invited to apply to The University of Oxford Center for Islamic Studies scholarships,This program was created to allow graduates pursue study of benefit to the Muslim world.consideration will be given to applicants who meet up the eligibility criteria
Type: All full-time master’s and DPhil courses
Award Provider: University of Oxford
Eligible Field of Study: All
Institution: University of Oxford
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligible Countries: All
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship will cover 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £14,553).
- You must be applying to start a new full-time master’s or DPhil course at Oxford.
- You must be either:
- ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom and from a Muslim community (with preference given to those from a financially disadvantaged household), or
- a national of, and ordinarily resident in, one of the following countries in Asia and Africa
- You should be intending to return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- You should be intending to undertake study in a field derived from or of relevance to the Islamic tradition, which is of relevance and/or benefit to the Muslim world.
- This scholarship is not open to applications from candidates who hold deferred offers to start in 2017-18.
How to Apply:
Application Deadline: 8th or 19th January 2018, depending on your course