Applications is currently on-going for the Canon Collins Trust Master Scholarships in Law At University of London 2018, applicants are reminded to ensure that they comply with the eligibility criteria in other to be considered for this scholarship.
- These scholarships are made possible by the generosity of the University of London, who will waiver full tuition and examination entry fees for four scholarship recipients.
- Local examination fees are not included. Scholarship recipients have between 1 to 5 years to complete the programmes, and continued registration on the course is dependent upon satisfactory progress and academic reports.
Institution:University of London
Applicants for this scholarship must be:
- a national of, or have refugee status in, one of the following countries: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- normally resident in one of these countries
- in possession of the necessary qualifications required for admission to the programme;
- currently employed in full or part-time work;
- able to commit a minimum of 10 hours to study per week.
How to Apply:
• Degree certificates, if applying for LLM, or school/other certificates
For More Information:
Application Deadline: Friday, 12 January, 2018.