The University of Adelaide is offering the Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) to attract high quality overseas postgraduate students to areas of research strength in the University of Adelaide to support its research effort. Applications for the next academic session are currently ongoing for a Fully Funded Master’s degree and Doctoral Research Scholarship in South Australia. ASI is a program which provides fully funded scholarship to potential applicants.
The University of Adelaide (informally Adelaide University) is a public university located in Adelaide, South Australia. Established in 1874, it is the third oldest university in Australia.
Type: master’s degree and Doctoral Research degree
Field(s) of study:
Any Masters degree by Research or Doctoral Research Degree offered at the University
Number of Scholarships:Not specified
To be taken at(Country): University of Adelaide, South Australia
Eligible Nationality: International
Period of study:
- Master’s degree: Two years
- Doctoral Research degree: Three years
The scholarship includes course tuition fees, annual living allowance ($26,288 in 2016), and overseas student health cover (if award holder holds a subclass 500 visa).
The scholarship is awarded for two years for a Masters degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only),
- Possession of a very good Bachelor’s degree.
- Scholarship will look into academic records and research potential
- International students must not hold a research qualification from the University of Adelaide
- Applicants must not be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia and New Zealand
- Ability to attend full-time degree in the University
How to apply: Visit this link in order to apply
Official Website: Click here to go to official website
Round 2, 2018- Last Day to Apply: 31st January ,2018
Round 3, 2018- Last Day to Apply: 30th April, 2018