Applications are currently ongoing for the fully Funded Research Fellowship in Japan for Students in Developing countries. The fellowship is for students who have already returned back to their home country after finishing degree in Japan. Moreover, they are also those who are currently active in education, academic research or public administration. You are calling to a Japanese university to conduct joint research with relevant academics. The applications are open now!
Nationality: Returnees from Japan with nationalities of developing countries and regions
Duration of research: 60-90 consecutive days
- Round-trip Air fare,
- Daily allowance (¥11,000/day),
- Remuneration for cooperation (up to ¥50,000) for the research advisor
- This fellowship is only available for those who are not older than 45 years old.
- The candidates have to return from Japan to their own countries for at least one year.
- This is a join research with relevant academics.
Note: application forms and supporting forms can be downloaded in the official website. In each form, make sure that you read the instruction carefully.
To apply: via email
Application Deadline: November 30th, 2017