Application are currently ongoing for the Monash International Merit Scholarship for outstanding international students for the 2018 academic session in Australia. The Scholarship is designed for Students pursuing their Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree in the University. As a scholarship recipient, you will receive $10,000 per annum for the duration of your degree. Hurry and apply now!
Type:Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program
Eligible Nationality: international students
To be taken at(Country): Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship award: Up to $50,000
Number of scholarships: 31
Available Field of study: Any eligible full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) program offered at the University
- You will undertake a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- You need to receive an offer from the university in advanced.
- You must maintain a distinction average (at least 70%) each semester.
- You are recommended to visit official website of university in order to get detail information.
How will you be selected?
- Your academic background
- Your application statement
What do you need to submit?
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application
Closing date: November 15