Applications are currently ongoing for the University of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarship 2018. The Scholarship is designed for undergraduate Students in the University. Teaching offered by the University of Dundee is rated among the best in the UK, which will be a considerable place for you to pursue your degree. This is an opportunity for you to expand your horizons!
Nationality: international students are eligible to apply.
To be taken at (Country): University of Dundee Global
Available courses: varies
Scholarship award: £5000 per year for overseas fee-status candidates
- To be eligible an applicant must:
- have been classified as Overseas fee status by the University of Dundee
- have met all the academic conditions attached to their unconditional or conditional offer of admission for entry to the University of Dundee
- have obtained the qualification specified in the scholarship offer
- The value of the Scholarship is £5000 per year for overseas fee-status applicants matriculating with entry grades AAB at A-level (or equivalent) or above (the “UG1 Applicants”). UG1 Applicants will be automatically eligible for the Scholarship so there is no need to apply. However, award of the Scholarship shall be: (i) subject to availability; and (ii) at the sole discretion of the University of Dundee (the “UoD”).
- The value of the Scholarship is £5000 in the entry year only for overseas fee-status applicants matriculating with entry grades lower than AAB at A-level (or equivalent) (the “UG2 Applicants”) who have applied for and have been awarded the Scholarship. In general, applications will be considered from applicants with entry qualifications or expected entry qualifications of BBB at A-level up to AAB at A-level (or equivalent) with evidence of wider achievement. UG2 Applicants are only eligible to apply for the Scholarship following receipt of a conditional or unconditional academic offer from the UoD. Instructions on how to apply will be sent shortly after the formal academic offer email. Scholarships (in respect of the UG2 Applicants) will be awarded to students based on their academic performance to date, their formal application and the content of their Scholarship application form.
- Cambodians are classified as overseas fee status by the University of Dundee.
- To be considered for the scholarship, you need to meet all the academic conditions for the admission of the university.
- You have obtained the qualification specified in the scholarship offer.
- There are also the requirements regarding to the academic performances of candidates in order to be awarded scholarship automatically.
- For detail related to subjects of study and fee status of different countries, you may check the official website.
How to Apply
A scholarship application form will be sent via email with the formal offer for eligible courses.
- The scholarship will be awarded automatically to applicants who matriculate with entry grades equivalent to AAB at A-level or above.
- Applicants who expect to matriculate with lower grades should apply to be considered for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2018