Number of Awards: Not specified
Award Providers: University of Lincoln
Value of Award: £5,000
Eligible Countries: Ghana
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
In order to apply for this scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full time postgraduate taught or Master’s by research program commencing in January, February or September 2018
- Have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or its equivalent
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent.
How to Apply:
In addition to meeting the above residency, academic and English language requirements, candidates must also complete a Ghana Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit this to email@example.com. It is important that we receive your application by 4pm (UK time) on one of the following closing dates below.
Please note that this scholarship is competitive and will only be awarded to candidates who meet / exceed the criteria listed above for the award. Upon close of the scholarship deadline, a panel will meet to assess each scholarship application carefully and will endeavour to notify all candidates of a decision within 10 days of the application closing date.
For courses commencing in January / February 2018:
- Round 1: Friday 3rd November, 2017
- Round 2: Friday 1st December, 2017
For courses commencing in September 2018:
- Round 1: Friday 20th April, 2018
- Round 2: Friday 25th May, 2018
- Round 3: Friday 22nd June, 2018