The Ministry of Science and Education of Russian Federation is pleased to invite applications for the Russian Government Scholarships for International Students to pursue degree programme. These scholarships is very competitive, the winner goes home with the Scholarship.
The Russian Government is keen to building long lasting bond between countries and Nations of the world. The aim of the scholarships is to strengthen the bond between International and Russian students. The programme is available for Students pursuing their degree programmes in any university in Russia. There is no Filed restrictions.
These scholarships are available for International Students pursuing their degree programme.
Available fields of Study:
These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
The scholarship provides applicants free studying on the chosen speciality for the entire period of education. Also, if applicants need to improve knowledge of Russian, the grant covers education at the preparatory faculty. In addition, monthly payment and a place in the student residence is provided.
Available Number of Scholarships:
15 000 government scholarships for foreign students are given in Russia annually.
- Entrance Requirements: All candidates with the secondary school and vocational school finished (school, technical school, lyceum, etc.) and successfully passed competitive selection in their own country can receive a grant.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language requirement of the host institution.
How to Apply:
- The mode of applying is online.
- Sign up and submit an application form online
- Attach your scanned documents
- Pass a competitive selection in your country
- Choose up to 6 universities and wait till your application is approved
- Get your visa and arrive in Russia
Application Deadline: Open