Are you looking to acquire a scholarship program in Denmark?
The Danish Government Scholarships under the Cultural Agreements are providing scholarships to qualified applicants who are willing to pursue their studies in any Danish Institution.
The Danish Government Scholarships under the Cultural Agreements are aimed at highly qualified exchange students wishing to immerse themselves in studies of the Danish language and culture or other fields of study related to Denmark.
Type: Masters and PhD
Offered annually? Yes
Number Of Awardees: Not specified
Eligible Field of Study: All
Award Provider: The Danish Government
To be taken at (country): Denmark
Duration of Scholarship: Danish Government Scholarships may be awarded for the entire duration of a study programme or for single semesters.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have shown good academic results previously from former studies or passed exams
- have passed an English language test, preferably an IELTS test with a score of 6.0 or similar recognized test with a high score provided for academic studies
How To Apply: Interested applicants should take the following steps for consideration;
- Fill in the scholarship application form including a motivation letter stating the reasons for applying to UCN and the reasons for applying for the specific programme in question
- Apply and be accepted to one of the English-taught study programmes which UCN offers
Furthermore the students must attach:
- Documentation of passed exams (translated into English)
- Documentation of relevant working experience
- References (if any)
- Copy of passport
- Documentation of applying for a programme at UCN
- Please follow this link to the list of Danish institutions offering long-term scholarships in 2017/18
Application Deadline: 1st March 2018
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information