Applications are invited for 2017/2018 Glints Undergraduate Scholarship for Indonesian Students. The Scholarship is designed for eligible Indonesian applicants. The scholarship will cover Rp 5.000.000.
The aim of the scholarship is to assist outstanding college students of Indonesia to pursue their undergraduate programs.
Glints are an online talent recruitment and career discovery platform headquartered in Singapore. It is a platform for young talent to build up their career readiness through internships and graduate jobs; developing skill sets required in different careers.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue the undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover Rp 5.000.000.
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Indonesia
Nationality: Indonesian applicants are eligible for the scholarship.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Area college student in Indonesia, any year and major acceptable;
- Are registered as Glints’ talent;
- Have uploaded CV and profile picture, as well as completed your profile;
- Are active in career development activities—through co-curricular activities in college, seminars, workshops, or other organisations;
- Apply for this opportunity.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicant must be a college student.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 30, 2017.