Indiana University Bloomington is a public research university located in Bloomington, Indiana, United States. With over 48,000 students, IU Bloomington is the flagship institution of the Indiana University system and its largest university.
In terms of academics and other criteria, IU Bloomington consistently ranks well within the top 100 national universities in the United States and the top 50 public universities in the country.
Scholarships Number and Award:
Multiple Scholarships of up $40,000 ($10,000/year for 4 years)
for Incoming Freshmen 2018-2019
Education Level & Subject:
For students committed to pursuing a Jewish Studies major at Indiana University Bloomington are available to students entering as first year beginners in Fall 2018 at IU Bloomington.
Candidates will be considered primarily on the basis of outstanding academic achievement and promise. Extracurricular achievements will also be considered. Students must have a high school GPA of 3.5 or above (out of a 4.0 scale) or equivalent and a record of academic and extracurricular accomplishment.
– Cover letter providing name, address, cell phone number, email address, with a signed statement of commitment to pursue either the Jewish Studies major or the certificate.
– Official high school transcript may be emailed firstname.lastname@example.org), or mailed directly from your high school
– A personal statement that addresses plans for academic work at IU and the specific way that a major or certificate in Jewish Studies will figure in your undergraduate education and career plan
– A resume detailing extracurricular activities, awards, and honors
– Two letters of recommendation, both from high school teachers well acquainted with your academic strengths and abilities
How to Apply:
Students applying for an IU Selective Application Scholarship need only mail the Borns Jewish Studies Program a personal statement (see 3 above) and a signed statement of commitment (see 1 above), and let us know you have applied for the Selective Scholarships – email: email@example.com.
Wednesday, January 17, 2018.