Applications for the UK Chevening/Clore Fellowship are now invited. This fellowship aimed to support mid career professionals to undertake an individually tailored professional development programme in the United Kingdom. Eligible candidates should be the citizens of of these countries India, Brazil, China, Egypt, Jordan, Mexico and South Africa. The UK Chevening/Clore Fellowship is a fully-funded award. To apply, entries must be received no later than 7 November 2017.
The UK-based Clore Leadership Programme has been shaping exceptional cultural leaders for the last 10 years through in-depth learning, tailored to the needs, aspirations and circumstances of the individual. Each year, the programme awards around 25 fellowships to exceptional individuals from the UK and beyond. The structure of the programme includes residential courses, an extended placement, individually-selected training and mentoring. The fellows have proved to be a self-sustaining network in a growing international family.
Each of the successful fellows will receive benefits of the total budget of £14,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Training program in any field.
Place of Study
In the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
Candidates are expected to satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- Intend to return to the country they were selected from at the end of the period of study.
- Hold a degree that is equivalent to at least a good UK second-class honours degree or have equivalent professional training and/or experience.
- Have completed at least five years’ (or higher as required by the Clore Leadership Programme) work, or equivalent experience, by the end of September in the year prior to the academic year for which the fellowship applies.
- Have not already received or be receiving financial benefit from an HMG funded fellowship or fellowship.
- Meet one of the minimum requirements in accordance with the main fellowships scheme; OR where agreed, an English language assessment audit will be made based on the applicant’s written application and by observing the Chevening/Clore interview
- Not hold dual nationality where one nationality is British (other than for nationals exempt from this requirement listed in the Chevening Guidance for Applicants).
- Not be employees, employees’ relatives (or former employees who have left employment less than two years before) of Her Majesty’s Government including the FCO (including FCO Posts), the British Council, DFID, MOD, BIS, UKTI and UKBA, the Association of Commonwealth Universities or the Clore Leadership Programme or any of their wholly-owned subsidiaries.
Only those coming from the following countries are invited to apply: India, Brazil, China, Egypt, Jordan, Mexico and South Africa.
Application should be made through the online system at the website and application link below.
7 November 2017