MTN Foundation is delighted to notify interested candidates that the MTN Foundation Scholarships 2017/2018 is currently going on. Every year, 500 qualified and successful full-time Nigerian students studying science and technology related courses are awarded the scholarship which covers tuition, book allowance and stipends.
- The students must be in their second year at the time of application, ie they must be of the 2015/2016 admission set.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education in Nigeria must be full time undergraduates in 200 level/2nd year.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1)
- Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma programme (HND).
- Direct entry level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and must have secured admission into 200 level/2nd year in a public University
Field/Area Of Study
Only applications from students studying one of the under listed courses will be considered:
• Agric. Extension and Rural Development
• Agricultural Science
• Animal Breeding and Genetics
• Animal Nutrition
• Animal Production and Health
• Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
• Applied Physics
• Chemical Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Computer and Electronics
• Computer and Information Science
• Computer and Mathematics
• Computer Engineering
• Computer Science
• Electrical Engineering
• Electrical/Electronic Engineering • Electronics and Computer Technology
• Electronics Engineering
• Engineering Physics
• Industrial Mathematics
• Industrial Physics
• Information Technology
• Mechanical Engineering
• Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
• Petroleum and Gas Engineering
• Physics Electronics
• Physics/ Computational Modeling
• Pure/ Applied Physics
• Statistics and Computer Science
• System Engineering
Applicants details will be verified and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an assessment test. They will be required to come with 2 recent passport photographs as well as the original and photocopy of the following documents:
- Valid Student ID card
- Any other means of identification (National ID card, International passport or Driver’s license)
- Admission letter from JAMB and institution of study
- Admission letter for the HND programmes (For Polytechnic students only)
Application Ends September 2017
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For Application process ensure you CLICK HERE NOW.